- Today is my birthday. I am 30. That is all.
- Actually, I will say one thing about my birthday. My husband works so hard making this day the most special day of my entire year and that means more to me than he could know. And it’s not about the red velvet cupcakes, or the fancy dinner, or the baby care-taking, or the spa time. It’s that he knows how much my birthday means to me and I can see him doing everything he possibly can to make sure today is everything I could wish for. I hope he knows how much I love him for that.
- After reading every single baby sleep article/forum post/blog post (and relevant comments) on the internet, we have a new game plan regarding Baby E’s sleep problems. I don’t want to jinx anything but, so far, the new routine seems to be working as he has successfully taken 2, hour+ naps every day since Sunday. His night sleeping has become slightly less predictable but I think we are getting more sleep all around, so, yeah!
- Next week, Baby E and I will be heading south for some much needed R&R at the beach. We’ll be spending time with some of my very favorite people in the world and I could not be more excited. Even more exciting is the fact that we will be making a least one visit to Yoder’s to eat chocolate cake. That cake is the absolute best cake you will ever have in your life and if you ever go to Sarasota and you don’t go to Yoder’s, well, then, you will have missed out on true tasty greatness and I will be immensely sad for you.
- Have you seen this from the Alamo Drafthouse in Austin, Texas? Pretty freaking great. Can they play something like this in EVERY movie theater, please?